Hairstyling for mothers and daughters
Monday morning, the morning rush is in full swing: buttering sandwiches, putting on clothes, making schoolbags... And suddenly your daughter demands a high ponytail, a braid, a dot or two plaited braids.
Is the cold sweat already breaking out? Don't know how to get started?
Then we can help you!
During this workshop fathers and daughters come together. Under the guidance of hairdresser Nathalie Borghans of Haar Salon you will learn to make ponytails, braids, make a dot ... whatever your daughter wants. The daughter can sit relaxed in the chair and be made beautiful. We provide a drink and snack.
What do you bring?
- Your daughter (or niece, granddaughter...)
- Your own hairbrush (because they usually prefer it)
- Some hairbands, pins (donut, special pins if your daughter wishes)
What do we provide:
- Snack and drink
- Mirrors so your daughter can follow everything
- Some hair accessories if needed
- Possibility to buy brush or some products, after advice, if desired
Sunday 25th of June 2023 from 10am until 12pm
Cost: 30 euros for mother and daughter.
Registration necessary via email@example.com
Location: Midwifery practice InTeam, Waversesteenweg 51A,1560 Hoeilaart